T.I. Ordered to Pay More Child Support

Posted: February 26, 2009

Today (February 25), an Atlanta judge ordered T.I. to pay more child support to the mother of two of his children, Lashona Dixon.Dixon took T.I. to court earlier this year claiming that the monthly payments of $3000 that she received from the rapper wasn't enough to support her and their two sons.Dixon was seeking as much as $10,000 a month but Judge Bensonetta Tipton bumped the payment to $5000 on Wednesday, according to The Associated Press.The judge also ordered T.I. to pay half of the children's extracurricular activities and all their medical expenses. He is no longer required to pay for the children's private school tuition.Randy Kessler, Dixon's attorney, called the judge's decision "a complete victory" and said that his client is "very greatful".T.I.’s lawyers could not be reached for commentThe rapper has three other children outside of his relationship with Dixon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment